break down on temperature diffs like springs or openings in beaver dams attracting bass in summer and winter. come for the nuggets of info and swamp porn location, stay for the rant about fishing vloggers.
Academic Journal Articles:
- Use of Otoliths to Determine Age and Growth of Largemouth Bass in Florida
- AGE ASSESSMENT OF WHITE BASS FROM OTOLITHS, DORSAL SPINES, AND SCALES
- Utility of Scales and Whole Otoliths for Aging Largemouth Bass in North Carolina-Sums up advantages and disadvantages of scales vs. otoliths, specific to LMB in the southeast.
General Audience Articles:
- Underweight or Stunted what is the Difference? From Texas Pond Management blog.
- Determining Relative Weight of Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, and Shellcracker Using relative weight is a quick way to determine if these fish are over or underweight.
crank baits? chatterbaits? poppers? whaaaaaat?
Delaware Div. of Fish & Wildlife’s Guide. Brief, informative, has pictures!
[RB] SIDENOTE :Here’s a video on otic bone processing…
Gird your loins for the grizzly throatraping this bass receives