back track to root websites for info other than Cumberland area
windfinder- pretty decent forecast
knots to mph conversion
iwindsurf: click features on the map for good easy-reading colorful info charts
fishweather. scroll down past the graphs to the text descriptions of conditions, further for the wind archives and monthly windy days stats
in-depth tide forcast
inaccurate outdated regulation info, worthwhile fishing advice.
add any as you think of them
- tide/current north/south question
- productive lures, fishing tips, what bait’s avail., where to find bait
- hot spots on marsh/sound
- what’s biting/what time of day
- areas not worth bothering
- tackle tips
- seasonal regs
- licenses/seasons for shellfish/crabs?